July 30, 2008

The lost city of Atlantis

I'm in the Bahamas right now and it's gorgeous. I could just sit and stare at the beach all day. Today while waiting for the bus, my friend and I spent some time people-watching in front of the resort where all the fancy people stay. [we were using their pool ;] ] It's funny to see women in bathing suits and designer heels. It seems odd but it's also refreshing from what seems to be the norm of vacation-wear: cutoffs and flipflops, or worse, terrycloth and crocs! I like seeing people step it up every now and then! Of course, personally I'm not so much for the designer heels, but it looks good if you can stand them!
I hope you all are having a fabulous summer!

Lovelovelove,
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails