October 2, 2008

Love and Not-love

The title of the post is inspired by the book I'm currently reading, As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner. It is absolutely the most confusing book I've ever read, but I like it. :]
Anyway...
Here is what I am loving and not loving in fashion this week.



Love!


♥ These We Who See lace-up boots. They are soo on my wishlist it's not even funny. They're kind of little house on the prairie but at the same time totally punk and trendy.
♥ maddd layers cinched with a belt. I'm partial to ginormous ones. :]
♥ Purple! It's the color of royalty ;]
♥ Big hair. Since I have naturally big hair, I'm loving this trend.



Not-Love



♠ I'm sorry to all of you die-hard Ugg believers, but I'm just not a fan of them for some reason. Especially with shorts, miniskirts, and other generally summery outfits.
♠ boots with fringe. no thankyouu.


That's all for now. What are you loving and not-loving in fashion right now?
xx Nikkidee! :]

2 comments:

  1. those boots are HOT! I'm searching for a pair of lace-up boots, but I'm looking for a black pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. word! i think i'm FINALLY going to get them! [months later] :p

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails