June 10, 2009

Theme Day Outfits!



This is my last week of High School...so the seniors are doing a "Spirit Week" type thing where each day of this week is a different theme to dress up for!  The joke seems to be on me, though- I've had a lot of people tell me that they can't tell when I'm wearing a costume, since I like to dress up stylin' every day!  ;]

Monday:
Beach Barbeque Day!
We dressed as if we were at a beach barbecue. After school someone actually had a barbecue at their house. I was unable to attend because I had dance rehearsal, but dressing up was still fun!


Sorry for the super-awkward pose on this one! It was early [note the coffee cup] and I was trying to be funny.    :p


Tuesday:
Decade Day!
We had to dress up like we were in a different decade. Since I'm a total geek, I narrowed my look down to the year and style- 1979 punk!



Wednesday:
Halloween Day!
We dressed up in costumes like it was Halloween in June :]  It was superfun. I'm Jem from Jem and the Holograms. I was surprised that almost no one knew who I was, even when I told them!  My friend Lillian dressed up as Danse, the choreographer from the show, and my friend Daniella dressed up as Aja, the bassist from the show!





Truly Outrageous!

I'll post more pictures as the week goes on.
What are you doing to celebrate the approaching summer?!

xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails