July 7, 2009

Hello from Miami!

I'm currently typing this from a hotel room in Miami, Florida. :]
I arrived in Miami on Thursday, and I'm leaving tomorrow. This song has been stuck in my head all weekend:


Love ittt

Also, if you're in the U.S. happy belated fourth of July!



Fireworks on the roof!


Me and my friend on the roof- check out the fireworks behind us!



Fireworks on the beach!

The beach!



I love it here!
The weather has been really, super hot and sunny for the most part, which is an awesome change from New York- it's been raining non-stop in NY for over a month!
I've been gettin' my tan on and hanging with people...also, being here helps me brush up on my Spanish :p
It's almost like a sunny NYC, on the beach!

xx
Nikkidee!

1 comment:

  1. One word...jealous!
    It is raining and cold here in the UK- it is the middle of July almost- not fair!
    x

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails