September 8, 2009

Fashion's Night Out

Fashion's Night Out is coming up and I will soo be attending. I'm super excited! I'm not exactly sure what event I'll be going to yet, but look out for me!


In the United States, American Vogue has joined with NYC & Company, the City of New York, and the Council of Fashion Designers of America to enliven again the consumer spirit that churns the economy and boosts the local industry of America’s fashion capital, New York City.


Everyone's been freaking out so much about the economy that shopping has turned taboo. It's not a bad thing to be interested in fashion! The fashion industry employs tons of people, it is the ultimate form of visual self-expression and most of all, it's fun!

I'll see you there!

xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails