November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving !




Okay, so it's 12:37 a.m., which means that it's technically Friday, but..

Happy Thanksgiving!


[Americans!]
Today, I'm giving thanks for friends, family, and opportunity! ♥
I brought my college roommate to my hometown for a few days, and I got to see some of my friends for the first time since August!  I also got to see my brothers and my doggies! :]
I spent the day eating a lot of delicious food, hanging out with my family and watching That 70s Show with Mika and my friend Marc.
Tomorrow [technically today] I am going Black Friday shopping at the Woodbury Commons Outlets... wish. me. luck! It's going to be insane. I probably won't get much actual shopping done, but it will be fun to observe the insanity!


I hope everyone is having a great week. 
Ti amo con tutta l'anima! <3


xx Nikkidee! :]

3 comments:

  1. giiirrrrrl, i'm so jealous of your holiday! Thanksgiving (in Canada) was, like, two weeks ago and we only got two days off and there's no Black Friday. Um, envyyy!

    Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so excited for your Parsons post :)
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you Nikkibaby :]
    Be sure to post anything you got at the comments up on here, I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails