December 4, 2009

What I Wore, and Some Sketches :]

Hi there lovelies! I'm going to be swimming in schoolwork for the next few weeks, so bear with me!  Today I went to lab class for six hours of drawing and making comics.  Just for fun, I am going to share a few random pages from my sketchbook. :]



This was from a bunch of sketches about girls who desperately "boy-scout" at a university that doesn't have an abundance of straight guys.  The Parsons Goggles are a fictional object, invented by my friend Stephanie, that "make any guy at Parsons hotter simply for being straight." Hahaha, there's a facebook group and everything. Look it up!






These two are idea panels for a project I'm doing about awkward situations on the subway.





I've been pretty addicted to my skinny colored sharpie markers lately.  :]


Speaking of colors, here is what I wore...yesterday! The pictures are from a friend's project that I posed for- for the record, I don't really smoke.  I'm finally liking the cold weather, because it means that I never have to take off my red coat!





Lastly, in other news, New Found Glory is going on tour with Saves the Day, Hellogoodbye, and Fireworks! They will be in NYC on Thursday, February 18. I am unbelievably excited!


What are you excited about this week?


xx, Nikkidee! :]

2 comments:

  1. The subject of great

    The Post

    Nice

    Creative Drawing

    And wonderful

    And Miss Beautiful

    I wish you happy days

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails