August 2, 2010

holaaaaa

Hola everyone. Heyyyy. Just letting you know that I am indeed alive.
So, I went to Mexico. It was AWESOME. Pictures and stories to follow later. However I will tell you that I got into all kinds of wacky hijinks, met many awesome people, ate a mango on a stick, took a water taxi a bunch of times, partied in a club without a roof, and got a sunburn, among other things!
I know I'm making excuses, but I worked until 11 p.m. today so I am going to leave you hangin' with some pictures from my trip.
 A really blurry "myspace" style pic of, from left: my younger brother, Bertha, and me.
 Beautiful. The Pacific Ocean.
 Mexican dancers.
The "Smallest Bar in the World", aka Slims Elbow Room. I have not verified this claim...it is pretty small though!

 Alllright I promise I will try to post something tomorrow. Good night!

PS: Did you celebrate National Dance Day?! It was on Saturday...and if you did, how did you celebrate it? I celebrated by dancing along to music at work. I wish I could have gone to one of the big events. Did you go?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails