August 23, 2010

Things I Love This Week

Hello everyone! The weather is kind of lame today in New York, but that's okay. I feel like it's been a long time since I've done a TILTW, so let's doooo it.

♥ So, I'm now officially addicted to the show Weeds on Showtime. Does anybody else watch it? I just started it the other day and I'm already up to season five. Seriously, this show is making me its bitch.



♥ In other news, I'm working on getting my website completely up and running with Paypal. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow it will be completely set up. Don't forget to keep checking back for new products! I'm doing the best I can to keep it up while I'm getting ready to go back to school.  I am so, so excited for this.

Going back to school soon! I'm excited to move into my apartment that I'm going to be sharing with six of my friends this year. It's going to be crazy. I can't wait. I'm pumped to learrrrn! (Ummm nerd alert.)


Skype! It is the best thing for college students.
Parties! House parties, parties in the city... as long as I am with my friends, we can have fun in a cardboard box!
 I gave this Mexican tequila to my friend as a gift. It has a real scorpion at the bottom!

I went to a ...umm, Health and Safety Meeting in Brooklyn with my friends.
Yaaay safety!
Tae and I were on Nickydigital.com!
♥ I am totally loving all of the style direction pieces that are popping up in the bloggaweb. Who started this trend? I am thinking maybe it was Gala Darling. I am going to do one of my own for this season, and I suggest you do one too! If you don't know what I'm talking about, 
-here are 2010's and this season's style direction pieces by Gala Darling. She calls them "Psychedelic Ladies Who Lunch" and "Gossip Girl on Acid". Cute!
-here is a seriously sweet one by Luinae called "Fairytale Dancer".
I think mine might be called "Urban Gypsy"!

My last day at work for the summer. Woo!
Drawing, drawing, drawing! My sketchbook is filled with so many Aviva designs that I can NOT wait to get started on.

Runninggg. I recently purchased the Nike+ sportband and I'm obsessed. It logs your miles, pace, and more and you can upload it to nikeplus.com

Muuusic! There are so many awesome concerts coming up that I am planning to go to. I am seriously stoked for them. I'll keep ya updated on which ones I am going to; maybe you'll see me there! I know for sure that I will be attending Envy on the Coast's farewell performance at The Fillmore at Irving Plaza this Saturday. (Read their vocalist Ryan Hunter's explanation for the breakup here. It's so sad and beautiful. I wish them all luck in their future endeavors.)
On a happier note, my older brother is releasing a rap album soon called iParty . Check out his Facebook page and some of his tunes here: Vinny Blanco!

♥ Babyloves: ♥ study abroad research!, "I passed the test...and I didn't sneeze!", planning trips, finding old pictures in my basement, decoration planning, buying kitchen wares, Sonic trips with sing-alongs, old friends, telling scary stories with friends, fruit salad, late night coffee-and-cheesecake trips to the diner in the rain with my best friend, longgg Facebook wall posts.

Alllrighty, I am out like trout! See you later! What are you loving this week?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails