March 24, 2011

ELIZABETH and WEBCOMICS

If you didn't already know, I am a huge nerd. And I read a lot of awesome web-comics.  One of them is Hark! A Vagrant which is written and drawn by Kate Beacon. ANYWAY, all of this build up is so I can show you this:


I love Queen Elizabeth.
This comic also reminded me of the 1998 movie Elizabeth starring Cate Blanchett, which is an AWESOME movie with AMAZING costumes and if you have the chance you should go watch it RIGHT NOW.  You can really see the way her style changes the more powerful she gets.  (See how I am using fashion as an excuse to post comics?)



OK BYE <3

PS do you read webcomics? What's your favorite one? 
Did you see ELIZABETH? IS IT GREAT OR WHAT?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails