March 12, 2011

greetings from LA!


GREETINGS FROM LOS ANGELES!

Hello cuties! I am currently in LA, spending part of my spring break with two of my roommates on a mini-trip. It is my first time in California and I am having a really nice time so far. :]
Things I Love This Week:
♥ sunshine! the weather is about 65 degrees here. ♥ delicious food! om nom nommm I can not wait to go to In&Out burger and Beard Papa! ♥ yellow nail polish ♥ feminism and also, good books :] I am currently reading The Feminine Mystique (got it at Goodwill for like 99 cents....SCORE) and I highly recommend it if you haven't read it. ♥ GIFT CARDS, heck yeaaa. ♥ cute toasts and nights with rad new friends <3  ♥ Tumblr Memes that have to do with art and design students! SO FUNNY


LOLZ these are my life



♥ and most importantly, I am thankful for the safety of my family and friends, and my friends' families who live in the Pacific. Text "Red Cross" to 90999 OR donate to Direct Relief International if you want to help aid relief efforts. My heart and prayers go out to Japan.  <3

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I laughed so much of those two photos!! love it! im following :)

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails