April 3, 2011

WEEKEND UPDATE

WHAT'S POPPIN you guys?
Just thought I'd check in real quick....

Firstly, this is my life right now:


I'm learning Final Cut for my media class. I have to make a self portrait...my least favorite kind of assignment. But I'll show you guys when it's done.

I found some pretty ace video tutorials for the program on youtube. For example, these.

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥ 
Secondly, it's time for shameless social media..harassment.

Follow me on Tumblr HERE for doodles and Harry Potter jokes.
----
If you have a Pinterest account, follow me HERE for many inspiration boards of cute  apartments and cuter dogs.
----
Follow me on Twitter HERE for links and me complaining about my lack of sleep.

See? I have way too many accounts. Can you tell I really, really wanna be internet famous? SO SHAMELESS.  Also, I am soon gonna start posting up videos and also, the real excitement of the day, I'm gonna open an Etsy shop soonYAY! Also, at first I forgot the other "o" in "soon" so that sentence read: "I'm gonna open an Etsy shop, son."

Also, I went to a rad dubstep concert last night at the club Hiro.  Was anyone else there? The music was wubwubwubwub-werrrrr-werrrrr-werrrr-wreeeee fantastic. Unfortanately I didn't take any pictures of my outfit. Which sucks, cause I looked totally cute lols. OH WELL NEXT TIME.

What have you been up to this weekend? DO YOU FEEL SPRING IN THE AIR?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails