June 17, 2012


Hey guys! So I know I posted this whole style direction post and everything but really I just decided that I want to wear ripped band tees and glitter all the time and really fresh Nikes and a lot of smudgy mascara and ten pounds of chapstick. that is my new style direcition Also, I was thinking of moving this whole shebang over to tumblr. I think it might be easier for my readers to follow and repost stuff there, and it is also easier for me to post things in a more casual way and also ON THE GO! What do you think? <3 MUCHO LOVEO





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hi.:D i am Japanese girl.And I am 16 years old.My dream is to go to Parsons school of design! So I'd like to tell about the school or your school life.If you dont mine, Plz tell me on twitter! I followed you.(My twitter's name is RwLgJb) I am sorry for my bad English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails